Sunday, September 04, 2005

Flat Angel

Okay for those that have linked from my main blog you know what Flat Angel is all about...for those that might not here is a copy of the original post about Flat Angel....

Flat Angel
How many people know what a "Flat Stanley" is? Most everyone with kids in school should know! Well hubby has been talking about sending all his stuff home from the sandbox and he said he was going to take me off the wall and pack me up to leave...doesn't that sound funny? Well i got this awesome idea of "Flat Angel"! I am now currently trying to convince him to please take my picture around camp and so I can put it in a scrapbook....we will see if he has the guts to do it or not! I can just see him carrying around a picture of me and taking digital pictures of it! Too bad our daughter didn't have this project this year....he has been to many countries! Flat Piper only got to go to Georgia to visit his dad. Well official word hubby doesn't have much to do tommarrow so "Flat Angel" will be visiting around camp!! WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see the pictures...I told him he had to take a picture that isn't "sexy" so that I can show it to everyone...afraid of which picture he is actually going to use!!


**Update on the Flat Angel project...it is now known as "Flat Angel's USO tour!" LOL I told hubby to make sure that he got a picture of Flat Angel with some of his guys over there and I could call it "Flat Angel Supports the Troops" and he is going to do it! But I have mentioned this to a few hero's I know across the US military and now I am going to get pictures from all over! If you would like to be part of Flat Angel please let me know! I would love to attend your local Protest the Protestors gatherings as well!**

So this is the new area to see all of her adventures....all the people I talk to think it's a little silly but actually have fun doing it. So if you are a military member please let me know if you would like to have Flat Angel come and see your camp/base!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home